For a while, at least!
Heh, just thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Frank Falkenberg, known by many as Frankie Fitness, and I’ve just taken over this site for the time being, due to the real owner struggling with some issues in his life that have gotten in the way of blogging (and a lot of other things as well, unfortunately). We’ll hopefuly have him back here in the not too distant future, but in the meantime you will have to do with me, and possibly a few guest contributors as well.
Here’s a few bits and bobs about yours truly:
- At the moment I’m almost a full time fitness professional, spending the better part of most days working with clients, but I also do a couple of other things, both because I enjoy them and because they help me make more money. I’ll probably tell you more about those other things soon – as I do think they do relate to what this site is about.
- I’ve been a fitness fanatic for well over twenty years – I started reading books on bodybuilding, health and fitness when I was thirteen, and I’m now in my late thirties. I love this stuff more than I can put in words, and I wish everyone would live the fitness lifestyle. It certainly has a lot more to offer than just getting fit, health good looking.
- I’m a life long martial arts and combat sports devotee, having been involved with a myriad of different fighting systems ranging from Jeet Kune Do and Ninjutsu to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Shootfighting and boxing. I did fairly well as an amateur boxer once upon a time, but that seems a life time away now.
- In my spare time I enjoy making music, reading books, hanging out with friends and traveling – I’ve traveled to most of the world’s continents and spent a few years overall overseas.
- While I haven’t contributed any articles of my own here as of yet, I have contributed for a while as something of an editor on the sideline, sharing my views on topics, wordings and anything else I’ve found relevant. I look forward to taking a more active role here.
I’m on Twitter too as Frankie Fitness – hit me up and I’ll be more than happy to follow you back.
I’ll be starting the actual blogging here in a week or two. Hope to see you back then!